The Ocean Beach Town Council is collecting non-perishable food and new toys for our annual OB Food and Toy Drive, which helps over 90 local families and seniors in need during the holidays.
Together, we will provide these local families and seniors with a week’s worth of fresh groceries, a month’s worth of canned goods, and toys and gifts to bring holiday cheer and alleviate poverty.
We partner with community groups and volunteers to receive donations, package groceries, and new toys for those in need of help during the holidays.
If you would like to join the OB Food & Toy Drive volunteer effort, local community groups and volunteers will be sorting and wrapping donations December 15th- 18th from 5:00pm-8:00pm and we will deliver the donations on Saturday, December 19, from 9:00am-11:00am. The Toy and Food Drive is held at the Masonic Hall, 1711 Sunset Cliffs Blvd. Click here to see our calendar of volunteer opportunities. Please stop by and bring a donation and lend a hand!
If you would like to make a monetary donation, please click here: http://www.plumfund.com/community-crowdfunding/ob-food–toy-drive-2015.
- US Bank, 4827 Newport Avenue
- Union Bank, 1858 Cable Street
- Pruett Realty, 1845 Sunset Cliffs Blvd
- OB Mainstreet Association, 1868 Bacon Street
- South Coast Surf Shop, 5023 Newport Avenue
- Margaritas, 4955 Newport Avenue
- Wonderland Ocean Pub, 5083 Santa Monica Avenue
- OB Quik Stop, 4984 Voltaire Street
- Therapie Day Spa, 4985 Voltaire Street
- Teeter, 5032 Niagara Avenue
- Details Salon, 4993 Niagara Avenue
- CVS – OB, 4949 Santa Monica Ave
- Temptress, 1918 Bacon Street
- Club Marina, 1310 Scott Street
- OB Elementary School, 4741 Santa Monica Avenue
If you can’t drop off a donation or volunteer during the event, but still want to contribute – please donate to our crowdfunding campaign (it’s worth clicking just to see the Kevin Bacon-bacon portrait): http://www.plumfund.com/community-crowdfunding/ob-food–toy-drive-2015!